Sunday, March 3, 2019

52. Samayasar Shloka 229- 232


Now the spirit of discarding all the karmas i.e. destroying or throwing them away which was being is played repeatedly, its completion is recited as follows:

Shloka 229: The one taking recourse to shuddha naya says that in this manner by discarding karmas of all the three periods i.e. past, present and future , adopting shuddha naya ‘I am Gyani’ ; thus whose Moha i.e. Mithyatva karma has been destroyed – in such state I take recourse to the consciousness form soul devoid of all the karmas.

 Now the spirit of renunciating all the karma phala is played repeatedly. This is  stated as follows -

Shloka 230: The one adopting the spirit of renunciation of all the karma phala states that ‘Let the fruits of poisonous tree of karma phala shed without myself enjoying them. I experience my consciousness form soul without any perturbation.

Explanation: Gyani says that ‘I observe the fruition of karma phala as knower-observer without wishing to enjoy them, hence without my enjoyment they should dissipate altogether’. I am their knower-observer remaining stationary within my consciousness form soul alone. This much should further be known that in Avirat and Deshavira- Pramatta Samyat states, such knowledge-belief only are primary. However when one climbs the ladder of shreni after attaining Apramatta state , then the experience is direct.

Now the spirit of detachment from all the fruition of karmas is enacted –

1. (Being Gyani) I do not enjoy the fruition of Matigyanavaraniya karma , I experience solely  the consciousness form soul.

2. I do not enjoy the fruition of Sruta Gyanavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

3. I do not enjoy the fruition of Avadhi  Gyanavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

4. I do not enjoy the fruition of Manah Gyanavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

5. I do not enjoy the fruition of Keval Gyanavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

6. I do not enjoy the fruition of Chakshu Darshananavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

7. I do not enjoy the fruition of Achakshu Darshananavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

8. I do not enjoy the fruition of Avadhi Darshananavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

9. I do not enjoy the fruition of Keval Darshananavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

10. I do not enjoy the fruition of Nidra Darshananavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

11. I do not enjoy the fruition of Nidra-nidra Darshananavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

12. I do not enjoy the fruition of Prachala Darshananavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

13. I do not enjoy the fruition of Prachala-prachala Darshananavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

14. I do not enjoy the fruition of Styangriddhi Darshananavaraniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

15. I do not enjoy the fruition of Sata Vedaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

16. I do not enjoy the fruition of Asata Vedaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

17. I do not enjoy the fruition of Samyaktva Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

18. I do not enjoy the fruition of Mithyatva Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

19. I do not enjoy the fruition of Samyaktva-Mithyatva  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

20. I do not enjoy the fruition of Anantanubandhi Krodh Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

21. I do not enjoy the fruition of Apratyakhyanavaraniya  Krodh Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

22. I do not enjoy the fruition of Pratyakhyanavaraniya  Krodh Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

23. I do not enjoy the fruition of Samjwalan Krodh Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

24. I do not enjoy the fruition of Anantanubandhi Maan Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

25. I do not enjoy the fruition of Apratyakhyanavaraniya  Maan Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

26. I do not enjoy the fruition of Pratyakhyanavaraniya Maan Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

27. I do not enjoy the fruition of Samjwalan Maan Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

28. I do not enjoy the fruition of Anantanubandhi Maya Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

29. I do not enjoy the fruition of Apratyakhyanavaraniya  Maya Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

30. I do not enjoy the fruition of Pratyakhyanavaraniya  Maya Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

31. I do not enjoy the fruition of Samjwalan Maya Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

32. I do not enjoy the fruition of Anantanubandhi Lobh Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

33. I do not enjoy the fruition of Apratyakhyanavaraniya  Lobh Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

34. I do not enjoy the fruition of Pratyakhyanavaraniya  Lobh Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

35. I do not enjoy the fruition of Samjwalan Lobh Kashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

36. I do not enjoy the fruition of Hasya Nokashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

37. I do not enjoy the fruition of Rati  Nokashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

38. I do not enjoy the fruition of Arati Nokashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

39. I do not enjoy the fruition of Shoka Nokashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

40. I do not enjoy the fruition of Bhaya Nokashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

41. I do not enjoy the fruition of Jugupsa Nokashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

42. I do not enjoy the fruition of StreeVeda Nokashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

43. I do not enjoy the fruition of PurushVeda Nokashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

44. I do not enjoy the fruition of NapunsakVeda Nokashaya vedaniya  Mohaniya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

45. I do not enjoy the fruition of Narak Ayu karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

46. I do not enjoy the fruition of Tiryanch Ayu karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

47. I do not enjoy the fruition of Manushya Ayu karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

48. I do not enjoy the fruition of Deva Ayu karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

49. I do not enjoy the fruition of Narak Gati Naamkarma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

50. I do not enjoy the fruition of Tiryanch Gati Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

51. I do not enjoy the fruition of Manushya Gati Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

52. I do not enjoy the fruition of Deva Gati Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

53. I do not enjoy the fruition of Ekendriya Jaati Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

54. I do not enjoy the fruition of Dwindriya Jaati Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

55. I do not enjoy the fruition of Trindriya Jaati Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

56. I do not enjoy the fruition of ChaturIndriya Jaati Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

57. I do not enjoy the fruition of Panchendriya Jaati Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

58. I do not enjoy the fruition of Audarik Sharir Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

59. I do not enjoy the fruition of Vaikriyik Sharir Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

60. I do not enjoy the fruition of Aharak Sharir Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

61. I do not enjoy the fruition of Tejas Sharir Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

62. I do not enjoy the fruition of Karmana  Sharir Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

63. I do not enjoy the fruition of Audarik Sharir Angopang Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

64. I do not enjoy the fruition of Vaikriyik  Sharir Angopang Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

65. I do not enjoy the fruition of Aharak Sharir Angopang  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

66. I do not enjoy the fruition of Audarik Sharir Bandhan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

67. I do not enjoy the fruition of Vaikriyik Sharir Bandhan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

68. I do not enjoy the fruition of Aharak Sharir Bandhan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

69. I do not enjoy the fruition of Tejas Sharir Bandhan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

70. I do not enjoy the fruition of Karmana  Sharir Bandhan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

71. I do not enjoy the fruition of Audarik Sharir Sanghat Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

72. I do not enjoy the fruition of Vaikriyik Sharir Sanghat Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

73. I do not enjoy the fruition of Aharak Sharir Sanghat Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

74. I do not enjoy the fruition of Tejas Sharir Sanghat Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

75. I do not enjoy the fruition of Karmana  Sharir Sanghat Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

76. I do not enjoy the fruition of Samchaturasra Sansthan  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

77. I do not enjoy the fruition of Nyagrodh Parimandal Sansthan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

78. I do not enjoy the fruition of Swati Sansthan  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

79. I do not enjoy the fruition of Kubjak Sansthan  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

80. I do not enjoy the fruition of Vaman Sansthan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

81. I do not enjoy the fruition of Hundak Sansthan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

82. I do not enjoy the fruition of Vajra Vrishabha Narach Sanhanan  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

83. I do not enjoy the fruition of Vajra Narach Sanhanan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

84. I do not enjoy the fruition of Narach Sanhanan  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

85. I do not enjoy the fruition of Ardha Narach Sanhanan  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

86. I do not enjoy the fruition of Kilika Sanhanan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

87. I do not enjoy the fruition of Asamprapta Srapatika Sanhanan Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

88. I do not enjoy the fruition of Snigdha Sparsh  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

89. I do not enjoy the fruition of Rooksha Sparsh Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

90. I do not enjoy the fruition of Sheet Sparsh Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

91. I do not enjoy the fruition of Ushna Sparsh  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

92. I do not enjoy the fruition of Guru Sparsh Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

93. I do not enjoy the fruition of Laghu Sparsh Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

94. I do not enjoy the fruition of Mradu Sparsh  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

95. I do not enjoy the fruition of Karkash Sparsh Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

96. I do not enjoy the fruition of Madhur Ras  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

97. I do not enjoy the fruition of Amla Ras  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

98. I do not enjoy the fruition of Tikta Ras Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

99. I do not enjoy the fruition of Katu Ras Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

100. I do not enjoy the fruition of Kashaya Ras Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

101. I do not enjoy the fruition of Surabhi Gandha Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

102. I do not enjoy the fruition of Asurabhi Gandh  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

103. . I do not enjoy the fruition of Shukla Varna  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

104. I do not enjoy the fruition of Rakta Varna Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

105. I do not enjoy the fruition of Peet Varna Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

106. I do not enjoy the fruition of Harita Varna  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

107. I do not enjoy the fruition of Krishna Varna  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

108. . I do not enjoy the fruition of Narak Gatyanupoorvi  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

109. I do not enjoy the fruition of Tiryanch Gatyanupoorvi Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

110. I do not enjoy the fruition of Manushya Gatyanupoorvi  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

111. I do not enjoy the fruition of Deva Gatyanupoorvi  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

112. I do not enjoy the fruition of Nirman Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

113. . I do not enjoy the fruition of Agurulaghu  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

114. I do not enjoy the fruition of Upaghat  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

115. I do not enjoy the fruition of Paraghat Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

116. I do not enjoy the fruition of Atapa Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

117. I do not enjoy the fruition of Udyota Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

118. . I do not enjoy the fruition of Uchwas  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

119. I do not enjoy the fruition of Prashasta Vihayogati   Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

120. I do not enjoy the fruition of Aprashasta Vihayogati Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

121. I do not enjoy the fruition of Sadharan sharir Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

122. I do not enjoy the fruition of Pratyek sharir  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

123. . I do not enjoy the fruition of Sthavar  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

124. I do not enjoy the fruition of Trasa  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

125. I do not enjoy the fruition of Subhag Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

126. I do not enjoy the fruition of Durbhag Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

127. I do not enjoy the fruition of Suswara Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

128.  I do not enjoy the fruition of Duswara  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

129. I do not enjoy the fruition of Shubha  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

130. I do not enjoy the fruition of Ashubha Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

131. I do not enjoy the fruition of Sookshma Sharir Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

132. I do not enjoy the fruition of Badar Sharir Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

133. . I do not enjoy the fruition of Paryapta  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

134. I do not enjoy the fruition of Aparyapta Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

135. I do not enjoy the fruition of Sthir Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

136. I do not enjoy the fruition of Asthir Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

137. I do not enjoy the fruition of Adeya Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

138. . I do not enjoy the fruition of Anadeya  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

139. I do not enjoy the fruition of Yashaskirti  Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

140. I do not enjoy the fruition of Ayashaskirti Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

141. I do not enjoy the fruition of Tirthankara Naam karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

142. I do not enjoy the fruition of Uccha Gotra karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

143. . I do not enjoy the fruition of Neecha Gotra  karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

144. I do not enjoy the fruition of Danantaraya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

145. I do not enjoy the fruition of Labhantaraya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

146. I do not enjoy the fruition of Bhogantaraya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

147. I do not enjoy the fruition of Upabhogantaraya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

148. I do not enjoy the fruition of Viryantaraya karma, I experience solely the consciousness form soul.

In this manner the spirit of detachment from all the fruition of karmas is enacted

Here the meaning of the word bhavana or spirit is practicing the upayoga again and again by experiencing the soul. When the Jiva becomes Samyakdrishti or Gyani then he already has the knowledge-belief that ‘ I am devoid of all karmas and karma phalas from aspect of shuddha naya’. However when the previously bonded karmas come into fruition then at that time he gives up the ownership of the bhavas generated on account of their nimitta and he practices the spirit of discarding the karma chetna by means of combinations of 49-49 statements given above pertaining to all three kaals . In a similar way he practices the spirit of discarding the enjoyment of  fruition of karmas as above. Thus only experiencing the consciousness form soul alone remains.

Here in Avirat, Deshavirata, Pramatta states, the continuous attention is in the knowledge-belief only; further in Apramatta state he contemplates with singular attention by his upayoga on consciousness form soul and attains shuddhoayoga state, then by climbing the ladder of shreni by means of Nishchaya charitra form shuddhopayoga he attains Keval gyan.

In this manner the result of this bhavna/spirit is to remain in real gyan chetna form devoid of karma chetna or karma phal chetna. Subsequently he remains in gyan chetna form permanently and the soul enjoys bliss for ever.

The same is described by kalash next-

Shloka 231: Gyani with the spirit of Gyan chetna tells after renunciating  the fruition of all the karmas, “ How am I after renunciating  the fruition of all the karmas in the aforesaid manner ? – I enjoy the soul substance with characteristics of consciousness magnificiently, further my upayoga is not engaged in external activities i.e. my attention is stationary without perturbation; hence my Upayoga should not wander anywhere else, that is my spirit should remain stationary eternally.”

Explanation: The Gyani has been overwhelmed by the spirit of gyan chetna as if he has become real Kevali himself and he wants to continue like this for ever. This is right also since one becomes Kevali this way only; the procedure for attaining keval gyan is also this only. External conduct of Vyavahara  also  provide assistance for the same and without it the Vyvahara conduct just bonds shubha karma only and is not really the path to Moksha.

Further he says-

Shloka 232: The person who does not enjoy with a sense of ownership, the fruits of the poisonous tree of the form of karmas which were bonded out of ignorance in the past and definitely remains satisfied within his own nature of soul, who does not desire anything more, that person attains independent blissful state devoid of all karmas which has never been attained in the world earlier – he attains such independent different state.

Explanation: This is the result of the spirit of Gyan chetna that due to this spirit the gyani remains extremely contented , he does not have any other desire and he attains Keval Gyan quickly and acquires Moksha state devoid of all karmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment